Business & Commercial Insurance

We provide coverage solutions for each stage of your business’s development. Unfortunately, if you’re in business, you are at risk for employee accidents, illnesses, and lawsuits.  To protect your business, you may only need a few basic coverages:

General Liability Insurance – Coverage that can protect you from a variety of claims including bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and others that can arise from your business’s operations. General liability coveage also protects you against loss of services an restitution for death that results from an injury.

Also included in General Liability Insurance Benefits is:

  • Products Liability – is a specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents.
  • Property Damage – coverage for physical damage to property of others or loss of property usage.
  • Contractual Liability – extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts.

Other coverages include (but not limited too) reasonable use of force; borrowed equipment; liquor liability; non-owned vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); fire, lightning or explosion damage; water damage liability protection; legal defense costs; medical payments; personal injury; advertising injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types.

As your business grows, your insurance needs will extend beyond basic liability and commercial auto insurance.  Certain jobs require specific coverages as employees will need additional protection as many risks fall outside the protection of basic liability coverage. These additional coverages are packaged together and often referred to as a Business Owners Policy or “BOP”. 

BOP overage includes:

  • Property – Protection for your commercial buildings and most of your personal property.
  • Business income interruption – additional coverage necessary for protection in the event that your business income is interrupted. For instance, a property claim could prevent you from operating your bsuiness; however, if you were already covered with business income interruption, the coverage could help you pay for your lost income, employee salaries, and rent expenses.
  • Professional liability – coverage for people who give professional advice or provide a professional service.

General Liability is offered as a stand-alone for Contractors who don’t need a full BOP.  Click here to learn more about what we offer contractors.

While technically not part of the BOP package, we also provide Workers Compensation Insurance designed to pay benefits when a worker is injured on the job.